The OnTime Networks IPSet software is a management tool to configure the PTP CPU of the CM-1600 switch and network clock series. The tool is further bundled together with the OnTime Networks PTPBrowser tool in the same software installation.
IPSet offers the following features and capabilities:
- Scan for devices
- Set IP address
- Configure PTP settings
- Configure higher layer filtering
- Upgrade multiple devices
- Reboot devices
- Read status, time, and revision data.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows7 and Windows8
- any 450+ MHz Pentium-based platform
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- 45 MB of available disk space