The PTPv2Browser from OnTime is a Windows tool for management of PTP devices fulfilling IEEE 1588 Std 2008 in an Ethernet network. PTPv2Browser is based on the PTP management protocol, but also standard PTP multicast packets such as PTP ANNOUNCE are snooped by the tool and used for PTP management. The software is available for free and provided “as is” unless a service & support agreement is established with OnTime Labs.
- Get the parameters in the data sets of each PTP device
- Slave offset monitoring with real time graphical view
- Configuration parameters and log results to/from files locally stored
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows7
- Any 450+ MHz Pentium-based platform
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- 20 MB of available disk space